Becoming an Affiliated Club
- The fee for a club to be affiliated with GRC is $125. Once affiliated, the GRC Dogsports will offer consultations about setting up and running a club. And advice on how and when to run events. The club will also have their information posted on the GRC site.
- Training clubs will not be regulated in their conduct of business, or training by GRC Dogsports. That said…. Any actions considered dishonorable, abusive or cruel by GRC headquarters will lose their affiliation.
- Existing clubs will receive their renewal packet 60 days before the 1 year expiration date. Existing clubs will be charged a discounted renewal fee of $100 if they renew before the expiration date. Renewals will be $125 after the expiration date.
- Clubs are required to hold at least one (1) GRC sanctioned event per year to remain in good standing.
- New clubs must have at least three (3) members that are individual members of GRC to stay in good standing.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register a club.